Top Wedding Questions: Nail polish on bride's toes? - Wedding Makeup And Hair Style Tips - Top Wedding Questions

• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

Nail polish on bride's toes?

Array

#1 User is offline   germana 

• Pip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 2
I can't seem to find anything regarding this subject... my wedding day is coming soon, it will be just the civil ceremony and I will wear a light beige tailleur with apple sandals and top. My bouquet will be in the same colours.
My question is: can I wear nail polish on my toes? can it be the same colour of my sandals?
And what about my hands? I've read that hands shouldn't have coloured nail polish, but is this valid only for brides with traditional white wedding gowns?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   Makeup Expert 

• IMAGE CONSULTANT
  • PipPipPip
  • Send message
  • Group: Moderators of any forum
  • posts 575
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Yes, if your sandals are open-toe you have to wear nail polish on your toes for the polished and finished look. The easiest solution would be to match the nail polish you wear on your toes to the one you on your hands. It should be in neutral shades, and the Essie nail polish company has the entire collection of neutral colors for brides. You can also try their Hamptons Collection; and some specific neutral shades like Limo-Scene or Au Natural. Since you are not wearing traditional white, you might be tempted to add a bit of color; however, I would suggest you stay with neutral shades of nail polish to keep attention on your dress, face and flowers. Enjoy your wedding!
Irina Feygin,
IMpeccable iMage, Inc. Image and Beauty and For Princess Bride

#3 User is offline   germana 

• Pip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 2
Thanks Irina!
One more question: if I choose to have a french manicure done, does it have to be the same on toes? I don't really like french pedicure...

#4 User is offline   Makeup Expert 

• IMAGE CONSULTANT
  • PipPipPip
  • Send message
  • Group: Moderators of any forum
  • posts 575
No, it doesn't have to. Just use the same nail polish that you used on your fingernails, but not on the tips.

Good luck!
Irina Feygin,
IMpeccable iMage, Inc. Image and Beauty and For Princess Bride

Share this topic:

• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users