Top Wedding Questions: wedding stationery colour to coordinate with red and silver decor - Wedding Themes and Decor - Top Wedding Questions

wedding stationery colour to coordinate with red and silver decor

Array

#1 User is offline   Kate E 

• PipPip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 10
Hi. I am having red and silver/grey as my wedding colour scheme and I'm struggling to decide what to do about the table plan, menu cards, table numbers, etc. My chair sashes will be silver/grey and the men are wearing grey while the bridesmaids and flowers will be red. My invitations have a red ribbon and chandelier motif. I think I should choose either silver or red for the stationery. Any opinions or ideas appreciated!!

#2 User is offline   I Love You Too 

• Wedding Style Consultant
  • PipPip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 15
The key to a good pop of color is just that, a pop of color. I would opt for red table numbers and place cards but keep the menu colorless (unless you want to do just your names in red font on silver paper)and any other paper goods simple. I love the color red but take the opportunity to use it sporadically so people actually appreciate the color rather than feel overwhelmed by it.

Good luck!
Jenna Zielbauer, Wedding Style Consultant and Blogger

#3 User is offline   Weddings Unlimited 

• Master Bridal Consultant
  • PipPipPip
  • Send message
  • Group: Moderators of any forum
  • posts 113
  • Interests:Photography, theatre and flowers
I love your color choices. Keep the red as your accent color. Go with silver/grey linens and use red with your table numbers, red to make the guest's names pop on the menu cards, red in the flower arrangements. If you use vtive candles, there are ruby red ones out there. Or try a red runner over the silver linens. Try doing some mock ups at the florist to get a better idea of how much red to use.
Joyce C Smith, MBC, President and owner of Weddings Unlimited, Inc. and Ohio State Coordinator for Association of Bridal Consultants

#4 User is offline   Seyi Cedar Events 

• Wedding Decor Expert
  • Pip
  • Send message
  • Group: Moderators of any forum
  • posts 5
Hi Kate

The colour you use depends pretty much on the overall look of the table.

I would suggest you use silver base stationery with red accent.

Hope this helps
Seyi Olusanya, Creative Director at Cedar Events
Creating breathtaking weddings and events around the world!

Share this topic:

0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users