Thankfully, there are a plethora of online options when it comes to shopping for wedding invitations. From Minted to Wedding Paper Divas, there’s just so much variety. Unfortunately, that’s where the stress comes in as well. Sometimes so much is too much. But that’s why we’ve dwindled it down to our favs!
Top 8 Places for Wedding Invitations Online
In fact, we’ve narrowed down the search to 8 of our favorite sites that you can check out right here.
- Basic Invite: A large selection of wedding invitations and an ability to customize wedding announcements to match your unique style and personality. Great custom and unique invites.
- Wedding Paper Divas: From the first announcement of your wedding with beautiful save the dates to that heartfelt thank you notes for all the thoughtful wedding gifts, Wedding Paper Divas has it all.
- Minted: Minted is the exclusive online source for wedding invitations from the world’s best independent designers. We are fans of their modern and unique wedding invitations.
- Shutterfly: Shutterfly wedding invitations offers an exclusive collection of personalized wedding announcements, including designs showcasing a couple’s personal wedding photo.
- Tiny Prints: Tiny Prints offers everything you need to look great on paper as you plan your second wedding or vow renewal. Celebrate in style.
- Pinhole Press: Beautifully simple photo-based invitations for your second wedding and vow renewal. These invitations are stunning and make you say wow
- Evermine: Send beautiful second wedding invitations and save the date cards that reflect your wedding theme as well as your personal taste and style.
- PurpleTrail: Send beautiful second wedding invitations and save the date cards that reflect your wedding theme as well as your personal taste and style.
Other Expert Answers
“You may have heard that your wedding invitations are the first step to setting the tone of your big day, but choosing where to purchase your stationery suite can be as overwhelming as picking a style. To help you find the invitation experience that’s right for you, we’ve rounded up the best places to buy your wedding invitations online!
With features like custom designs, matching programs, free addressing, and mailing services, and even paperless announcements with online RSVP tracking, you’re sure to find not only the paper that suits you but the process that makes your wedding invitations a beautifully stress-free part of wedding planning.
Wedding invitations aren’t just Magnet Street‘s specialty, it’s what they do. Magnet Street has all of your wedding paper needs covered – and they really do cover all the bases from invitations to thank yous to favor tags! One of the primary reasons we’d choose Magnet Street for wedding invites is their pocket invitation suite, which is a seriously impressive way to let your guests know the details of your big day!
The pocket invitation suite includes the pocket invitation (either a foldover pocket or vertical foldover pocket), an information card, an enclosure card, an RSVP postcard, a slender vellum band, and guest and return address service – all with the ability to coordinate the design to your other wedding paper!” – Junebug Weddings
“Choosing a starting point and designing your wedding invitation is no small task. There are tons of small details to decide on and so many options that it can be slightly overwhelming to even think of where to start. Luckily, online retailers have zeroed in on how to make this process easier for couples heading for the aisle.
Companies like Minted, Paper Source, and Invitations By Dawn offer hundreds if not thousands of options for invitations (and save the dates and thank you cards, by the way), which means you’re almost guaranteed to find an invite that captures the spirit of your celebration. Plus, nearly all the sources we’ve gathered offer free samples or sample kits, so you can get a literal feel for your invitation before you commit.” – The Spruce